This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [arm] branches to weak symbols
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- To: binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:47:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [arm] branches to weak symbols
- References: <4BD7F68D.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
This patch fixes some arm cases where the assembler did not consider
that a weakly defined symbol might be overridden in the final link.
Just in case it could help, your bug may have some similarities with
this one, which had been fixed for m68k targets using a.out.