This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Any option to objdump just one function ?
- From: robert song <robertsong dot japan at gmail dot com>
- To: Sidney Manning <manningaustin at mac dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:04:03 +0900
- Subject: Re: Any option to objdump just one function ?
- References: <136760699337325461479363758768840426541-Webmail@me.com> <96844255814445039154114368453843695959-Webmail@me.com>
Well, it's cool.
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sidney Manning <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2010, at 03:39AM, "robert song" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>I used objdump to dump the kernel image.
>>And I want to locate to the position of __memzero.
>>But I can't find any option that support to output the assembly code of
>>one specified function but only in the section range.
>>Is it correct ?
> I've seen this used sometimes:
> gdb --batch -ex "disassemble main" a.out