Re: ld for VMS?

Tristan Gingold wrote:
On Apr 26, 2010, at 2:05 PM, becker.ismaning@freenet.de wrote:

Hmm, third(?) attempt to get this through.

Got it!

Usually, ACLEDTSHR is the first member in imagelib.olb, the shareable image libary. VMS ships this library "expanded". But you can "reduce" such libraries with the /data qualifier. For VMS libraries "compressed" means to remove unused blocks from deleted modules.

Ah, ah. So I can try to reproduce the issue by using /data. I suppose DCX was also involved, don't I ?

Tristan.

Yes, "reduce" and "expand" is implemented with DCX.