This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld for VMS?
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: becker dot ismaning at freenet dot de
- Cc: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>, Jay K <jay dot krell at cornell dot edu>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:15:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: ld for VMS?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Apr 26, 2010, at 2:05 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hmm, third(?) attempt to get this through.
> Usually, ACLEDTSHR is the first member in imagelib.olb, the shareable image libary. VMS ships this library "expanded". But you can "reduce" such libraries with the /data qualifier. For VMS libraries "compressed" means to remove unused blocks from deleted modules.
Ah, ah. So I can try to reproduce the issue by using /data. I suppose DCX was also involved, don't I ?