This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: backporting rx-elf support to 2.20 branch
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:03:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: backporting rx-elf support to 2.20 branch
- References: <201004230513.o3N5Dq8T009373@greed.delorie.com>
On Apr 23, 2010, at 7:13 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> This is a simple backport of the rx-elf support to the 2.20 branch.
> In the event that we go ahead with 2.20.2, I'd like to have it include
> this, as gcc has now released with RX support but binutils hasn't, and
> 2.21 isn't scheduled to be released for many months (end of summer?).
> (if neither happens soon, at least this archives the patch, for those
> who need it :)
For the record, I have no current plan for a 2.20.2 release, but yes 2.21 is scheduled for end of summer.