This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld for VMS?
- From: Rayson Ho <raysonlogin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jay K <jay dot krell at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:02:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: ld for VMS?
- References: <COL101-W11FC70FF1F834F2D1BBD24E6080@phx.gbl>
Off topic a bit -- what is the object file format of VMS? I was
looking for an "nm" like utility.
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Jay K <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Anyone by chance working on ld targeting VMS/Alpha?
> I'm interested in having a cross toolset targeting VMS/Alpha.
> ?gcc, gas, already build.
> ?Small problem maybe with libgcc
> ?- Jay