This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [libbdf] Mach-O format support ?
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Emmanuel Fleury <fleury at labri dot fr>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:34:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [libbdf] Mach-O format support ?
- References: <4BC488C6.email@example.com>
On Apr 13, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Emmanuel Fleury wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using libbfd as a binary loader for some project and I noticed that
> it has some problems with most of the Mach-O (but not all).
> Could somebody tell me what criteria make a Mach-O binary readable or
> not. And, if there are some plan to support them all (in the future) ?
it is difficult to answer to such a vague question. The handling of Mach-O in bfd is good enough to
have tools such as objdump working as well as gdb.
If you can describe precisely your issue (a reproducer would be welcome), then I could start to