This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils documentation: info format
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: christophe dot jarry at ouvaton dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:51:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Binutils documentation: info format
- References: <email@example.com>
On Apr 9, 2010, at 1:43 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I am currently trying to include binutils documentation into gNewSense distribution, in info format. While most of GNU software documentation is available directly from GNU site in info format (see http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html), I'm surprised to see this is not the case for binutils. I would like to know if you could make info documentation for binutils available on your website. If not, could you please tell me how I can build it.
The documentation in info format is available with the release source file.
You can download it from: