m68k-atari-mint target

Hello.

I have been maintaining the binutils patches for the m68k-atari-mint target for more than 2 years. I update them for each new official version. My work is available here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

This patch is clean. It allows to build a cross-compiler to make executables for the Atari ST operating systems, namely TOS and MiNT.
It can also be used to build a native binutils/GCC toolchain running on MiNT operating systems.

The m68k-atari-mint target is quite similar to m68k-netbsd, it uses a.out object files and executables.

Would it be possible to include this patch into the official binutils sources ?

--
Vincent Rivière