This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: "Merge" of include/dwarf2.h reverted Jakub's changes and broke build
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:19:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: "Merge" of include/dwarf2.h reverted Jakub's changes and broke build
- References: <201004052113.o35LDwru016282@ignucius.se.axis.com>
> Yours, perhaps by proxy, I believe. The 1.13 "merge from gcc"
> removed this field. Doubtful whether it's useful to start a
Headers shared between gcc and src, need to be changed in gcc first,
or in both in tandem. By mutual agreement, gcc is the master for