This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2009/11/msg00015.html
There is a preliminary analysis in the above link.
I met exactly the same problem.
I have done a little further investigation. This symbol is defined in
./xpcom/threads/nsThreadManager.o, and its visibility is HIDDEN.
IIRC, currently binutils support multigot. If so, I have no idea why this
happened.
So what can I do next? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
And please CC me since I haven't subscribed to the list.
# find -name *.o | xargs -I {} sh -c "if readelf -s {} | grep gTLSIsMainThread; then echo {}; fi"
39: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/ds/nsObserverService.o
58: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/ds/nsArray.o
105: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/base/nsCycleCollector.o
66: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/base/nsMemoryImpl.o
63: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/components/nsNativeComponentLoader.o
131: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/build/nsXPComInit.o
73: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/threads/TimerThread.o
69: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/threads/nsProcessCommon.o
101: 00000000 1 TLS GLOBAL HIDDEN 39 gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/threads/nsThreadManager.o
109: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./xpcom/threads/nsThread.o
51: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./intl/uconv/src/nsCharsetConverterManager.o
54: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./security/manager/ssl/src/nsSSLThread.o
248: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./security/manager/ssl/src/nsNSSCallbacks.o
59: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/base/nsDOMScriptObjectFactory.o
268: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/base/nsJSEnvironment.o
203: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/src/threads/nsDOMThreadService.o
500: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/src/threads/nsDOMWorkerXHR.o
416: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/src/threads/nsDOMWorker.o
363: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./dom/src/threads/nsDOMWorkerXHRProxy.o
114: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./js/src/xpconnect/src/xpcjsruntime.o
115: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./js/src/xpconnect/src/xpcthreadcontext.o
170: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./modules/plugin/base/src/nsNPAPIPlugin.o
85: 00000000 0 TLS GLOBAL DEFAULT UND gTLSIsMainThread
./netwerk/base/src/nsSocketTransportService2.o
--
Zhang, Le
Gentoo/Loongson Developer
http://zhangle.is-a-geek.org
0260 C902 B8F8 6506 6586 2B90 BC51 C808 1E4E 2973
Attachment:
pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |