Re: some questions about ld conection?

Hi loody,

Is there any document or steps can tell me how to generate binutils
which supports elf32-tradlittlemips such that I can do the comparison?

Have a look in the binutils source file bfd/config.bfd for occurrences of elf32-tradlittlemips. For example it appears that if you configure with --target=mipsel-linux you will get a linker that understands it. (Whereas if you configure with --target=mips-elf you will get a linker that understands elf32_littlemips).

/* commands that I cannot see source
sde-gcc  -g -G 0 -mips32r2 -fno-omit-frame-pointer

What sort of debug information does this version of gcc generate ? It may be that it is generating debug information in a different format to that generated by the mipsel-unknown-linux-gcc compiler and that this is the cause of the problem.