This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: fix bfd/targets.c build failure on AIX
- From: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:34:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: fix bfd/targets.c build failure on AIX
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 17.11.2009 13:20:11:
> This is wrong. alloca should not be used in libbfd, and where we
> grudgingly accept it, alloca-conf.h needs to be the first include
just by curiousity. Where is written that alloca shouldn't be used in
libbfd? By a grepping through the source of bfd, there are many places
using alloca already?
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.