This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] New ia64 @slotcount pseudo func
- From: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 00:09:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New ia64 @slotcount pseudo func
- References: <4AE8A868.email@example.com> <4AE965EA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Question: When I look at what gets passed to ia64_parse_name in gdb vs.
what's in the .s file, it appears that extraneous whitespace has already
been removed. Under what circumstances would there be whitespace between
Nick Clifton wrote:
The patch looks good, but I would suggest that you augment your
parsing of the parameters to the @slotcount pseudo func so that it can
cope with whitespace between the parameters and also handle the
situation where a malformed expression is provided.