Re: Primary targets for the release

On Sep 23, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

Tristan Gingold wrote:
Hi,

do we have a list of important or primary targets for binutils ?
Before doing the 2.20 release, I'd like to run the testsuite for a defined list of platforms in order
to evaluate how healthy the release is.

RTEMS closely tracks binutils releases and has already been
providing RPMs based upon 2.19.90 for use with our
CVS head.

They are usually just a configure entry and the same as
the XXX-elf target.  Would you mind adding these?

arm-rtems4.10
avr-rtems4.10
bfin-rtems4.10
h8300-rtems4.10
i386-rtems4.10
lm32-rtems4.10
m32c-rtems4.10
m32r-rtems4.10
m68k-rtems4.10
mips-rtems4.10
powerpc-rtems4.10
sh-rtems4.10
sparc-rtems4.10

Honestly, if they are the same as -elf targets, there is no real reason to have them in the primary target
list.

Tristan.