This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Update rebuild rules in non-automake directories.
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:13:57 +1000
- Subject: Re: Update rebuild rules in non-automake directories.
- References: <20090628183334.GA5401@gmx.de> <20090728181748.GA3134@gmx.de>
On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 20:17 +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> - The intl and libdecnumber change is to please make implementations
> where '#' comments does not extend across backslash-newline. It was
> forgotten from the same (already posted) patch against GCC.
The libdecnumber change is fine.