This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Fix memory leak for BFD_IN_MEMORY objects
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:51:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Fix memory leak for BFD_IN_MEMORY objects
- References: <20090724064606.DD945846E2@localhost>
Is adding a bfd_iovec still the intended fix?
Or should this be added at least until that's decided?
This should be addded.
2009-07-23 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* opncls.c (bfd_close): Until BFD_IN_MEMORY has an iovec,
at least don't leak memory.
Approved - please apply.