This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: archive rebuild with binutils-gold
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- To: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas at lucas-nussbaum dot net>
- Cc: kurt at roeckx dot be, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:34:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: archive rebuild with binutils-gold
- References: <20090714100932.GA11749@xanadu.blop.info>
Forwarding to the binutils ML; I currently won't have the resources to
review/summarize the build failures. 22.214.171.12490704 on x86_64 was used for the
Lucas Nussbaum schrieb:
> I've done a rebuild of unstable with binutils-gold. Clearly, we are not
> there yet: 987 packages failed with binutils-gold that didn't fail with
> The results are available on
> list_failures gives all the 987 "interesting" packages. The 4th field is
> what my script detected to cause the failure. Most (744) are directly
> caused by ld failures, but some of them (243) are caused by other
> reasons, like strange imake error messages.
> In binutils/ and binutils-gold/, you will find all the logs for those
> interesting packages.