This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Don't pass incorrect pointer in arm_build_one_stub
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Doug Kwan <dougkwan at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:41:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Don't pass incorrect pointer in arm_build_one_stub
- References: <email@example.com> <20090710140648.GA5773@caradoc.them.org>
- Reply-to: ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com
> > (Thanks to Doug for noticing this on mainline.)
> > OK to apply?
For the record, this fixes a problem with OpenJDK builds using
mainline / Ubuntu karmic binutils where we were getting a junk stub
created for a conditional branch. Attempts to reduce this to a smaller
Could this be applied to mainline so that the folks at Ubuntu can pull
this in to their tools ?