This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: port of coolrisc 816 to binutils
- From: "M R Swami Reddy" <MR dot Swami dot Reddy at nsc dot com>
- To: "zorgatim" <zorgatim at ensimag dot fr>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:52:46 +0530
- Subject: Re: port of coolrisc 816 to binutils
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am in the process of creating the general doc on binutils porting to a
new target and
I use the cr16 target as example to explain. I will post that doc to the
by end of this month.
I am Zorgati Mohamed Bechir, a student of ensimag (computer science
engineering in france).
I have started to upgrade binutils for coolrisc 816 from 2.01 to 2.19 !!
I downloaded source code from
(ftp://www.raisonance.com/pub/CoolRISC/cool3_2.zip) and i found no
documentation and no comments that might help me in upgrading binutils.
I started to read the cr16 back end to understand how it works but i didn't
get a lot of information.
Please ,do you have any documents(especially for bfd/elf32-cr16.c )about
cr16 or others that may help me in my work ?