AW: objcopy --strip-symbol

Thanks, that explains a lot. So to remove foo completely, I've got to use -ffunction-sections and --remove-section?

> IMHO you're playing a dangerous game.  Can you explain the
> problem you want to solve ?
I want to replace foo with my own version without touching the original source.
I already tried --wrap when linking, but this doesn't help with the undefined reference to bar, of course.