This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: .ascii/.asciz does not tag its data as data as needed for be8
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: John Breitenbach <breiten at lexmark dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:32:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: .ascii/.asciz does not tag its data as data as needed for be8
- References: <4A521729.email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 11:24:25AM -0400, John Breitenbach wrote:
> gas version is:
> GNU assembler (CodeSourcery 2007q1-10. Marvell 2008q3-13 20081204) 2.17
This is a pretty old assembler. Joseph Myers fixed this bug on
2009-03-05, so it will be included in the next release.
(I don't know what Marvell has done with CodeSourcery's Lite releases
to get that version string.)