This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch PE]: Put .eh_frame in its own section
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:45:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch PE]: Put .eh_frame in its own section
- References: <20090701131231.GA74062@ulanbator.act-europe.fr>
On Jul 1, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
the idea of this patch was already discussed: move .eh_frame into its
own section (instead of .rdata) so that GDB can use it to do its
unwinding. This is very useful for x86_64.
I have just committed this patch as it was pre-approved by DaveK.
2009-07-01 Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* scripttempl/pep.sc: Put .eh_frame in its own section.
* scripttempl/pe.sc: Ditto.