Re: [patch i386 pe]: Allow multilib version gas for i386 pe-coff

Dave Korn wrote:

> Kai, I'm OK with the patch once you've done that.

  Sorry, should have been more precise.  I do think you should rebuild and
retest those four targets you mentioned, with this change, just to ensure we
don't run into any hidden problems with header include order or anything like
that.

    cheers,
      DaveK