Re: [patch]: Support coff noread flag for segments

Kai Tietz wrote:

> To point 2 and 3: I'll move it up to the 'i','l', and 'o' case with
> blank line. This makes sense.

  Thanks.

> Hmm, well we should set the read-only flag here, not zero'ing it out.

  Ahh, that rings a bell from something back in our earlier discussion, when
IIRC I found it surprising that we would set both READONLY and NOREAD flags at
the same time.

> It makes not much differences here as we set READONLY in bfd IIRC, but
> it makes things more clear to read.

  We should definitely do the same here to be consistent with BFD, not do the
wrong thing and wait for BFD to cancel it out.  (cf. bfd_install_relocation argh!)

  BTW, thanks for doing this.  My aligned commons patch will now be able to
use the "y" flag in the case when it ends up creating the .drectve section!

    cheers,
      DaveK