This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH] New --pe-dll-characteristcs switch for PE ld.


On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Dave Korn
<dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> I wasn't referring to the comma. ?I was referring to the requirement of
>> parsing suboptions. ?Are you saying there are other ld options which
>> take keywords like this?
>
> ?Nope, I just misread you, I thought you /were/ referring to the list nature
> of the syntax.
>
>> I think I'm done arguing now because I seem to be repeating myself.
>
> ?Yes, me too. ?I've way overrun the amount of time I want to spend on such a
> trivial matter. ?Patch withdrawn.

Does this mean the patch won't go in, simply because of seemingly
unimportant arguments over the option name?  Surely it's more
important that the option itself gets in.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]