This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH, MIPS]: Add most of the Octeon instructions


Nick Clifton writes:
> I know, but since I am not a MIPS expert I applied your patch locally 
> and reran all of my regression tests to make sure that everything was 
> OK.  Since I then had the patch applied it seemed silly to remove it 
> just so that you could check it in.

Absolutely, I only mentioned it in case you didn't know.

> PS.  Currently doing the same process with your seq*/sne* patch...

Great!  Thanks very much for looking into these.

Adam


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]