This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Nathan Sidwell wrote: > This patch fixes a bug with vxworks PLT generation. Vxworks' dynamic > loader expects undefined symbols to have zero value, not the PLT slot > address. (I.e. expects MIPS to be like other architectures in this > regard.) > > ok? > > nathan > -- > Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery > > 2008-04-07 Nathan Sidwell <nathan@codesourcery.com> > > bfd/ > * elfxx-mips.c (_bfd_mips_vxworks_adjust_dynamic_symbol): Don't > set the value of undefined symbols in shared objects. > > ld/testsuite/ > * ld-vxworks/plt-mips1.s: New. > * ld-vxworks/plt-mips1.d: New. Ok, I suppose. (Not that I would have in-depth knowledge of the vxworks dynamic linker.) Thiemo
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |