This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: How to generate object file in versados format
- From: Bruno Vétel <bruno dot vetel at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:44:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to generate object file in versados format
- References: <1195208686.6094.5.camel@rigel> <4742F1E8.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 14:40 +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
> > I need to generate object files in the versados format using the
> > binutils. I tried to use ld and objcopy without success.
> > Is it possible ?
> It should be possible. Try configuring a build with "--target=m68k-coff".
> This should build a set of tools with versados support. It is possible that
> there will be bugs however. I do not know of anyone else who has used this
> support for a long time, so it may have bit-rotted.
It's what I did but when I try to objcopy from coff to versados,
binutils tell me invalid format. You answer means I have to debug it.
Many Thanks Nick