This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ia64] objcopy and constant-gp
- From: Jakub Jermar <jakub at jermar dot eu>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, gingold at adacore dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:18:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ia64] objcopy and constant-gp
- References: <4738109C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <47381AFF.email@example.com>
Hi Nick and Tristan,
Nick Clifton wrote:
.section foo, "a", @progbits
this works. But it is rather an acceptable workaround.
Moreover, I need to use the same trick for different platforms and some
platforms' assemblers use '%' instead of '@' (but that's managable).
I think that adding a flag to objcopy that would allow one to set file
header flags will be a little bit better.
Anyway, thanks a lot!