RE: [patch]: Add MS __ImageBase symbol to 32-bit pe.em

> You can find some more information about this symbol, when you take a look
> at the 'delayhlp.cpp' file of the MS include folder.
Coincidentally, I'm porting delayhlp.cpp to the Interix single rooted file system right now. The tricky part is to do a directory search for the delay loaded DLLs using native NT calls (Interix cannot use any Windows user libraries, just ntdll.dll).

Are you planning to introduce support for the PE Delay Import Directory to mingw? That would truly be very interesting.

cheers
Jerker