This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Move AM_PROG_LIBTOOL after AC_GNU_SOURCE
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:47:10 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Move AM_PROG_LIBTOOL after AC_GNU_SOURCE
- References: <20071024164116.GA32426@lucon.org>
On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:41:16AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> I got the following warnings:
> configure.in:603: the top level
> configure.in:603: warning: AC_RUN_IFELSE was called before AC_GNU_SOURCE
> configure.in:86: warning: AC_COMPILE_IFELSE was called before AC_GNU_SOURCE
> ../../lib/autoconf/specific.m4:331: AC_GNU_SOURCE is expanded from...
> with auotconf 2.59. I have been this before. We need to move
> AM_PROG_LIBTOOL after AC_GNU_SOURCE. I am checking in this patch
> to fix it.
Thanks. I guess I had the warnings too but I missed seeing them.
Australia Development Lab, IBM