This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: a question about gas
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Lope De Vega <lope dot vega at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:58:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: a question about gas
- References: <email@example.com>
Ah ok thanks, but then there's an error within the
My fault. I have checked in a patch to fix the documentation.
It's just that I wanted to be close to gas'
preprocessing because I might also need to implement
macros performing binary operations such as masking
int and out and the like, though I could also ouput
such intructions with cpp macros.
In general gas macros do work. I do not know why you were encountering
problems with symbol definitions, but if you can put together a full test case
then we can examine the issue in more detail.