This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: compile failure due to undefined symbol
- From: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps dot m at gmx dot net>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:40:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: compile failure due to undefined symbol
On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> OK, so sorry if I am being dense here. Will this patch fix things for opcodes ?
yes, at least we have opcodes the same as all the others
Peter S. Mazinger <ps dot m at gmx dot net> ID: 0xA5F059F2
Key fingerprint = 92A4 31E1 56BC 3D5A 2D08 BB6E C389 975E A5F0 59F2