This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New version of flex and compiling binutils
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:14:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: New version of flex and compiling binutils
- References: <email@example.com>
When compiling binutils for the x86_64-pc-mingw32> that were never there before. I am
target, I am now seeing a huge pile of warnings
using bison 2.3-3.fc7 and flex 2.5.33-9.fc7. Does anyone have any
insight into this?
The warnings are side effect of the sloppy code which is generated by flex and
bison. They should no cause you any concern however. They are expected.
There is even code in the makefiles to turn off -Werror when compiling these
generated files as the build system knows that they might be produced.