This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld for coff-m68k
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: bruno dot vetel at wanadoo dot fr
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:16:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: ld for coff-m68k
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
During the link of data files, the linker fills 2 bytes to pad data on
32 bits. I would like to remove this.
Have you tried the -N command line option ?
Can you provide a small example of exactly what you would like to achieve ?