The Account Officer, Mr. Jeshly Dulugah is informed on this, contact him

Greetings!

I could not get connected to you on phone, I decided to send this
email.Bearing in mind the staunch commitment that you have made to see that
the fund was sent to you for claim as arranged, but was hijacked by
scam, conmen and impostors; I write to inform you that at last, all has
been a SUCCESS.

Since all our efforts didn't work, there was an nfluential Financial
consulting firm (Finance & Management Supports Initiatives) by their
imputs, the whole Fund payment was concluded.

Presently, I am in Bolivar where, in partnership with a core investor
in the Mining Sector of their economy, we are investing in the
industry.At times, I will be in the site and the Internet does not work there
only when I am in the city.

There is communication problem in the Mining site in the undulating
highlands village in Cuchilla la Terrodoma district, because of the remote
and rugged terrain of the location from the Country mainlands. And our
woes are compounded by the Bolivarian government obnoxious strict
regulations in their Telecommunication sector.It takes months to get
approval for use of Satellite phone gadgets here.

Since, I could not reach you before I travelled, I lodged your money
including the interest with the correspondent bank of Banco de
Sabadel.The Account Officer, Mr. Jeshly Dulugah is informed on this, contact him
to receive your fund. His email is:     dulumiga@yahoo.com.br.

Namka Duff