Re: Union creation problem with GAS

Hi DC A,

Hello, I want to create a C style union with GAS. Is there any way I can do that in GAS? Thanks.

I am not really sure what you mean here. Perhaps you could provide an example of exactly what it is that you are trying to achieve ?

(Do you know that, using gcc, you can mix C and assembler so that you could use a C enumeration and reference a field of it inside an assembler statement ?)