This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM group relocations
- From: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:03:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM group relocations
- References: <4486FF59.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Shinwell wrote:
This patch provides gas and ld support for the ARM AAELF "group
(numbers 4, and 57 through 83). Herewith are attached:
- the part of the patch that is just a diff;
- a tarball containing the new gas test cases;
- a tarball containing the new ld test cases.
Regtested on x86_64 with arm-none-linux-gnueabi target. I've subjected
this to fairly extensive testing via other means as well.
This patch does require Julian Brown's "[PATCH, ARM] Re-use VFP encoding
functions for VLDR/VSTR" that he posted here on 5th June.
OK for mainline, after that has been approved?