This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] (version 2) Change MIPS linker stubs to allow for more than 2^15 symbols.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, Thiemo Seufer <ths at networkno dot de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:19:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] (version 2) Change MIPS linker stubs to allow for more than 2^15 symbols.
- References: <4488A29D.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 03:20:13PM -0700, David Daney wrote:
> + /* If a large stub is not required *and* sign extension is not a
> + * problem, then use legacy code in the stub. */
In addition to what Thiemo mentioned, no star on the second line, and
two spaces after the period.
Otherwise, when this is committed for trunk, please commit it to the