This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] "Neon-style" VFP syntax for assembler
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:33:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] "Neon-style" VFP syntax for assembler
- References: <445B5F51.email@example.com> <44604D9F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton wrote:
Tested with "make check" with cross to arm-none-eabi, with a couple of
tests added. OK to apply to CSL branch? Mainline?
OK for mainline.
I've just applied this to mainline, following Paul's conditional