This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Current src trunk (and snapshot) does not install...
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Christian Joensson <christian dot joensson at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:23:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Current src trunk (and snapshot) does not install...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:30:01AM +0200, Christian Joensson wrote:
> When trying to install, I get failures like this:
> /bin/sh: ../../../src/bfd/mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
> makgin a symbolic link to the src dir's mkinstalldirs makes this go away...
> n.b., this is just a single example, it repeats itself
> /bin/sh: ../../../src/opcodes/mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
> is the next one...
Configure command and a little bit of context from the build log,