This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch to fix some PDF manual builds
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:00:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix some PDF manual builds
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 10:18:32PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This patch fixes the build of some PDF manuals (with "make
> $manual.pdf"; plain "make pdf" runs into subdirectories without dummy
> "pdf" rules). I expect it also fixes DVI and PS manual builds, with
> the same caveat about subdirectories without dummy rules. OK to
OK. Please commit this for 2.17, too.
How many directories don't have "make pdf" available, and do you think
it's worth adding stubs?