This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in two binutils testsuite test names.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 16:34:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in two binutils testsuite test names.
- References: <020701c66dee$8c4b7fc0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
seem to be a lot of minor nits and cleanups going in, I noticed that 'setting'
was mis-speeeled. Does anyone use these names for automated analysis, or
shall we correct it?
Tested by running the testsuite and seeing that it doesn't go wrong and that
the right text ends up in the sum and log files!
2006-05-02 Dave Korn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/copy-1.d (name): Correct spelling
* binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/copy-1.d (name): Likewise.
Approved - please apply.