RE: svn read of the binutils development repository?

If they are both worthy, we could run an election.
I vote SVN

 ###  OXFORD INSTRUMENTS   http://www.oxford-instruments.com/  ###

Unless stated above to be non-confidential, this E-mail and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee
only and may not be used, copied or disclosed save to the addressee.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us upon receipt
and delete it from your records. Internet communications are not secure
and Oxford Instruments is not responsible for their abuse by third
parties nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission.