Re: What's the procedure to submit patches to binutils ?

On Apr 3, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Nicolas Roche wrote:

Hi,

I got a look at the binutils main page and I did not see any info about the procedures for submitting patches to binutils.

Can you send me either where to find it or the procedure itself.

Same procedure as gcc, but to this list. :)

(i.e. changelog, testing, copyright assignment, etc)

-eric