This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Also, on some architectures, I believe that strcpy would be faster than memcpy for this operation.
I didn't know that.
Does using memcpy buy us anything here?
I had just called memcpy in line above, so I called it again But if strcpy is faster, I'll change to that.
if (strchr (image_name, '.') == 0)
{
const char * suffix = is_dll ? ".dll" : ".exe"; def->name = xmalloc (strlen (image_name) + strlen (suffix) + 1);
sprintf (def->name, "%s%s, image_name, suffix);
}Cheers Nick
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |