Re: RDOS target

Hi Leif,

I have previously posted the required changes to support RDOS. I am willing
to become a maintainer of RDOS, if this is required for the patches to be
applied.

No, it is not necessary. I was just slow in getting round to reviewing your patch.

If RDOS support is going to require more than the few lines of change in the patch you submitted then we might consider looking for a maintainer, but if we went down that road it would require you signing an FSF copyright disclaimer.