Re: [binutils-openrisc 0/0] Submission.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 12:16:11PM +0200, Balint Cristian wrote:

> Hello !
>
>   In a patch series will try to respin the openrisc alias or32 cpu suport .
> As declared openrisc was marked for obsoetion, in next binutils release it will be
> removed if someone not take it up and respin its code.
>
>  We, few developers from opencores group pleased to show up code to
> rebreath life in or32 port of binutils.

Some basic comments:

One patch modifies config.sub; that file can't be changed here, changes
have to go to the config-patches list hosted on savannah.  I don't
think you need that change, anyway.

All patches must have a changelog, divided into bits for the
appropriate directories (anything which has its own ChangeLog in the
sources).  It's hard to see what you're doing without this.

Patches need to have a copyright assignment.  It's not clear who wrote
these patches, but neither you nor Matjaz appears to have an FSF
assignment on file; I recommend you take care of that first.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC