Re: BinUtils Platform Information

Hi Kepa,

I was looking on this page to try to find out what
platforms binutils currently supports but couldn't
find the list.  Does binutils support Windows x64?

The answer is basically "no". It does have some support for 64-bit PE format files (which is what I assume you are asking about) but there have been some bug reports indicating that this support is not fully functional and so far there have been no fixes.